Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have windows vista operating system and my wireless switch is not working. My laptop will not pick up any networks including the one in my home. I'm getting a message that I do not have any wireless adapters installed on my computer.However every now and again the wireless switch works properly. I have a Compaq Presario f700 that does work through Ethernet, however that defeats the purpose of a lapto

Device Manager message:

Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Edited by babyjohn, 19 April 2009 - 10:59 AM.