Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't save information Edit Personal Portal Information

• Please log in to reply

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
When I try to edit information in there, then click save it doesn't save.

Thanks for any help.

Cam

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
That's a known bug. If you click on your profile, there are tabs on there for different parts of your profile. See if you can save anything from there.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Just wanted to add that I have had that problem before, but then the next day or so it is saved. Like, there seemed to be a delay for it to be updated. That's my two cents!

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

That's a known bug. If you click on your profile, there are tabs on there for different parts of your profile. See if you can save anything from there.

Thanks, yea that part of the profile saves fine. That Portal info isn't life or death so I can just wait.

Just wanted to add that I have had that problem before, but then the next day or so it is saved. Like, there seemed to be a delay for it to be updated. That's my two cents!

Yea, it still doesn't save. But I'll try back later.

Thanks

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Are you referring to your personal statement? See the last post at this link: http://www.geekstogo...05#entry1512318

CamTheMan

CamTheMan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Are you referring to your personal statement? See the last post at this link: http://www.geekstogo...05#entry1512318

Oh thank you! :) That worked perfectly.

Thanks again,
Cam