Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

InvisionFree Forum Help

• Please log in to reply

DeathNoter

DeathNoter

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I'm kinda lost. I need help with two things.

Here's my forums. http://z3.invisionfr...ering/index.php?

1) What I want to know is, how do I add color to the areas where you see white on either side of the table? It looks really empty, and I'd like to fill it up with maybe, black, I guess. But how do I do it?

2) And secondly, how do I put my own images, where those icons are, on each forum where it has a picture of ipb in a circle on the left side of "Sign Up?"

Okay, I answered my first question. And I've now answered my second.

But I've raised another question. How do you change the color of the bars where it tells you the name of the category?

Edited by DeathNoter, 18 April 2009 - 11:28 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Aren't you able to do all this from the Admin Control Panel? I don't have an account there so can't give you step-by-step instructions, but may be able to help with the HTML/CSS coding.