Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless problems

• Please log in to reply

mav3ric

mav3ric

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI, hopefully someone can help, iv read similar problems but none that are exactly the same. I have just set up a wireless network in our new house and we are running 2 laptops and 2 games consoles off of the router. The problem is that one of the laptops is giving me some troubles. It is an Advent 9215 with Vista installed. To start with we could only use an ethernet connection as the LAN card(Ralink RT73) was showing disconnected, but after i downloaded the relevent new driver for it we were able to use it wireless, but only for 24 hours!! Everyday i reinstall the drivers and we can use it all day without problems but each new day i have to reinstall the driver! Where am i going wrong, your help and advice would be much appreciated! :)

Advertisements