Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HElp pleas!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

EGO

EGO

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Allright!!!

Yeah ok, I understand what you mean, but I wouldn't get mad or something anyway, I respect you opinion. But you'r probably right, it could couse trouble. hehe. I'm actually from Georgia (not the USA one but the USSR one, only live here allready for like 10 years! I like the old poletics of the Netherlands, they ware much more open, now the are more conservative, it really sucks. If it would up to the prime minister, I even think he would ban the tolorance of softdrugs here, but ok, it still is pretty good here, I think!! hehe

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
No response , Topic closed, original poster may pm myself or a moderator to have topic reopened.