Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Quick question about onboard video card.

• Please log in to reply

• 34,114 posts
That seems to be a good all around card for general use and game play. Reviews say it is easy to install so that is a plus. Having both Analog and Digital connections will make it able to be used in case they ever upgrade to a lcd monitor. I believe you can go with this one and have no issues.
If this does not fix the problem then you would have to look at the mobo as the root of the problem. Please let me know if it works out with the video card. I will continue to monitor this topic in case you have any other questions.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
I really appreciate that! I will let you know when i have it installed if it is working.....