Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Scrolling Marquee

• Please log in to reply

digitalbath24

digitalbath24

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I'm looking for a marquee that I can use on my desktop without interrupting my work, so a screen saver marquee is not quite what I'm looking for. I need this marquee to display it's text no matter what app. is running. If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
ShowPro Desktop Marquee 1.0
Create a marquee to scroll text

A few I found on Google.

digitalbath24

digitalbath24

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thank you for your response. I tried to download ShowPro Desktop Marquee 1.0 to see if it would be of any use and it appears it has been removed or something. I was unable to download it. And the the second suggestion was a bit confusing. If you could reinterpret the instructions on that page for me, we might be able to see if that marquee would work me.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
ShowPro Desktop Marquee 1.0 seems to be available in more than one spot: Google Search

The second link, after a closer look, is not what you want anyway.