Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browsing problems

• Please log in to reply

Chops

Chops

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Can anyone help me ? When I'm browsing if I clink on a link can't link,it opens a new window but it's blank, there is no address in the address bar,I have to copy and paste addresses all the time.

Advertisements

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
Hello Chops,
This is most likely caused by spyware on your computer -- Do you have updated anti-spyware products on your computer and have you recently run scans? You should also download HiJackThis and post your logs here. If you want to determine whether spyware is causing this problem, then start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking -- connect to the internet and try clicking on some links; do they work? If they do, then it is spyware causing the problem.