Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

syncing many things on many things....

• Please log in to reply

Adebisi

Adebisi

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I would LOVE to sync my calander, contacts, emails, favorates, website usernames and passwords in firefox across my PC, my Mac, my iPhone AND my blackberry. LOL I know I own way to much stuff LOL

I imagine I am going to consolidate my emails into MS Outlook (whatever the current version is) as well as upgrade to MS Office Pro (current version), to facilitate this, as nothing seems to support outlook express.

I do not mind a subscription service at all so long as it works good, I am happy to pay.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

calander, contacts, emails,

using outlook would help with this for sure with the PC...and possibly the blackberry (if you use the desktop sync tool)...don't know that it would help at all on the MAC or the IPhone..... i think the EASIEST method (relatively) to consolidate all of this stuff would be to consolidate to one email account (if you're using more than one) that all of your devices can connect to (like gmail)

not sure about the usernames/passwords in firefox though...surely there's an extension for that? i'm sure there are a few other ways to do it...i've got an IronKey secure USB drive and it can keep all your passwords etc... so anywhere you use the drive it has the info... i know there are a few online services that do the same...though i can't remember the names of the reputable ones at the moment (i know that's of no help)