Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zune Software either wont install or sticks at 95%

• Please log in to reply

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 10 times, tried new users, installed microsoft.NET 3.5 after uninstalling 2.0, talked to Zune for hours on end, downloaded it from both Zune.net and microsoft.com and I'm at the end of my rope. Is there anyone else who is having or has had issues? I've even disabled all virus protection, firewalls and adware protection. Please help!

Advertisements

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
After 4 hours with Zune we think it's IE8, every time I try to install the DRM Upgrade IE8 need to close because of some error. I uninstalled 8 and installed 7 which works better with Zune but still can't download the upgrade. Mozilla won't work for this. Any thoughts?