Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Scanning

• Please log in to reply

janlaree

janlaree

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hello, I have an Lexmark x75 all in one printer, scanner copier and it's giving me an error message when I try to scan that say the AIO.exe has encounter a problem and it will not scan or copy. But it prints. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Go HERE and download the newest drivers for your system.
The file name you need is at the bottom and it is named:
CJXP75LE.exe

Please let me know if this fixed your problem

Edited by rshaffer61, 25 April 2009 - 06:51 AM.

janlaree

janlaree

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
I downloaded the newest drivers and it still gives me the same error message.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This error also can be caused by a malware infection. I suggest you

Please go to the "Malware Forum" link in my signature below and follow the instructions at the top
Especially the "You Must Read This Before Posting A HijackThis Log".

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself.
If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty start a topic and post the requested logs in THAT Forum.
Once the malware technicians have cleared out any infection and given you a clean bill of health, and if the problem continues then feel free to post back here and we can investigate the problem even more.

Add a link to this topic so that malware tech can see what steps have been taken here

janlaree

janlaree

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hello, After doing all of the above I'm still having a problem with my lexmark all in one printer scanning and copying also I copied all those log files and I have not heard back from anyone. Is there anything else I can do? I sure would appreciate some help.

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
If it has been more than 3 days waiting in the malware forum, then post again in the Waiting Room.
http://www.geekstogo...-Room-f100.html