Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How to add a music player to my myspace page ?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Hi all, ,
I am a singer/songwriter and have a soundclick webpage which showcases my music and has a song player installed.
I have 5 songsuploaded at the moment and have had over 46,000 song plays on my first 6 months alone.

Recently i realised that i also have a myspace page that i havent used for a while and i wondered if there is any way of uploading a few of my songs onto it. There is a utillity to upload videos, but nothing apparent that i can see that will allow me to upload any of my songs, , , any myspace users out there that can help me remedy this ? ?
I also use facebook and have banners for my soundclick page on there, but it would be great to have a music player on there as well, , up to now i have yet to mind any way of doing it, , ,

Edited by rxkevco, 27 April 2009 - 02:26 PM.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Haven't bothered to upload anything to MySpace in ages, but the following are related links to band MySpace or Music Utilities for MySpace. Maybe you can find something that will help you there.

Add Music to Myspace
Customizing a MySpace Page for a Band
Customizing a MySpace Page for a Band
Choose Myspace Music Player HERE
XSPF Web Music Player (Flash) - Plays MP3 on your website

Not sure how much help those will be, but there are a lot of others out there.