Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Mousehook init64 and numbers trojans

• Please log in to reply

LuxCkrown

LuxCkrown

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone, I'm a new member, and I'd like to say this user friendly website is really good.
My problem is what everyone here's problem is. Maleware, Spyware, viruses !!!
Well before I ran through the scans and the other steps, the symptoms of my computer would be like as follow:
I would open up internet, start on a link, and everytime i click on a link to another website, I would be redirected 4-5 times before i would finally reach the actual website. After the scans, I've scanned my computer with Avira Antivirus, and with the Maleware remover I came up with the most common trojan MouseHook, Initdll64 and userinit. I've since removed it. However after i've done so, when my computer was removing the programs, everything froze and crashed my computer. I had to manually press the reset button because it would not restart on its own.(it couldn't finish loading my desktop)
Anyhow, once I manually restarted my computer, it didn't give me internet and I don't know what was wrong. I ran the two scans again but still no luck. I defragmented my computer then re scanned it. No luck still. I may have read the instructions unclearly because iinterpreted as telling me not to include my virus scan logs unless asked. I maybe wrong there. Another detail us that I think that the no internet problem is internal because internet wotks on other computers and not mine. I am a xp desktop wireless internet user. I see the signal ( which appears strong) but my pages don't load. Not even hamachi works it tells me I have an internal error.

Thanks

Edited by LuxCkrown, 30 April 2009 - 12:34 AM.

Advertisements

LuxCkrown

LuxCkrown

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
please ignore this reply accident sorry

Edited by LuxCkrown, 30 April 2009 - 12:24 AM.