Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wscntfy.exe headed error message and now my pc wont restart

• Please log in to reply

chimp69

chimp69

• Pip
  • 9 posts
hey guys, kept getting an error message popping up saying 0x80000009 and something to do with not being able to read the memory. Did a search for the error and apparently its a virus. I ran malwarebytes which picked up 28 infections. It was able to delete them all bar one, which required the pc to be restarted. The pc boots up as normal but instead after the screen showing windows loading, it just shows a black screen. The same happens if i try to get into safe mode. I hope someone is able to help as this is extremely annoying. Thanks in advance if anyone can.

Advertisements

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
try here http://www.geekstogo...emoval-f37.html your problem is probibly malware