Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Disable function of GigaPocket TV

• Please log in to reply

jenny d

jenny d

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hey! I have a Sony desktop PCV-W2/G - the one with the flip down keyboard. When i bought my computer, it already had Giga Pocket installed on it with which to watch and record TV. It did not, however, have freeview, so I bought and installed Hauppage WinTV 2000 and now use that to watch TV with. One of the functions of my keyboard is that, to watch TV you can "fold the keyboard into the TV position", and this automatically opens up full screen Giga Pocket to watch TV. As my aerial is now directed through the WinTV box, this now just irritatingly brings up a blank screen as it has no input, but i cannot work out how to disable this feature of my keyboard, or even potentially change the function of it to open up WinTV 2000 when "flipped to TV position". Any ideas on how to change this - i have looked in all the obvious places that i could think of!

Thank you!

jenny d

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
try uninstalling Giga Pocket ...