Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Disable Meeting Replies

• Please log in to reply

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I want to send out company wide invitation requests, but I do not want to see if people have accepted it or not. I want to send it out and see no replies from them. Is there a way to do this in Outlook 2003?

Also I tried to uncheck Request Responses from the Actions menu and that does not give the user the ability to choose what to do, it automatically sends me their response so that doesnt help.

Any ideas would be great, thank you.

Advertisements

Vino Rosso

Vino Rosso

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 235 posts

...but I do not want to see if people have accepted it or not.

In options, untick 'Request a read receipt for this message'

I want to send it out and see no replies from them. Is there a way to do this in Outlook 2003?

In options, tick 'Have replies sent to:' and select a dummy name/email address.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Even unchecking Request a read reciept you still get one, the user doesnt get a choice but I still get one regardless. I dont want to teach people to send these off to bogus emails, I was hoping there was an option built in.