Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

copying multi audio book CD's onto one MP3 file

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ilovesharpei

ilovesharpei

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hello! I LOVE audio books. They are super expensive. If I check them out from the library sometimes there are 14 discs. Is there an easy program to use (preferable free) to convert multi CD's for an Audiobook onto 1 MP3 file? I checked the forums and could not find anything.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ilovesharpei

Advertisements

handhfan

handhfan

Trusted Helper

• Expert
  • 13,659 posts
From our Terms of Use:

4. Questions, Answers, and other Content
You may post content on this site, so long as the content is not:

* Illegal
* Infringing of intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trademark rights)

Borrowing audiobooks from your library, and ripping it to your computer to avoid paying for it is illegal. As such, we will not be able to help you with your request. This topic will be closed.

ilovesharpei

ilovesharpei

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I'm sorry, I think I must have wrote my question incorrectly. I buy audiobooks all the time and then I donate them to the library when I'm done. I wanted to know if I purchase them can I convert them to MP3 files before donating them. I own like 20 right now and it will take me months to listen to them. I'd like to convert them now and then donate them to the library and listen to the MP3's at my leisure.

Sorry for the confusion. I have never copied audio books rented from the library and I normally buy them from Goodwill and then donate them to the library so they can sell them to help with their needs.

Best,
Ilovesharpei

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Because we cannot tell if this is true or if you really do copy them then return the items then we cannot help you.
Hope you understand.

Thanks.