Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Soyo Techaid error code? Very slow computer

• Please log in to reply

electronixplus

electronixplus

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Has anyone ever used one of these cards?? Soyo techaid.
The TechAID Diagnostic PCI Card, displays POST (Power On Self Test) codes on a mini display as your computer's BIOS performs its tests/during boot-up.

I have one of these and this is the second time I used it. Trying to help my mother in law with her pc. It is running soooooo slow. We have good virus protection and spyware on it. No virus found.

So any way, today I tried the card in her computer. The problem is , I don't know what the error code means.
Code is AA
Here is a link to the manual, the code is on page 7
techaid manual

also, do you think such a card is reliable for diagnostics??

I do know the cmos battery in the computer is bad, would that cause computer to be really slow???

Thanks for the help.

Advertisements

PedroDaGR8

PedroDaGR8

• PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
Need more information:
Make
Model
Processor and Speed:
Amount of Ram:

Those can be good for diagnosing hardware faults, though if you havea PC speaker hooked up, often it will do the same thing if you know how to read the beeps.