my computer always restarts after 3 to 4 hrs of use... any help?
Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:50 AM
1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab (Vista: click Advanced system settings).
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.
You may see some error message. If so, post back what it says.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users