Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hotmail sending email to everyone in address book & other problems

• Please log in to reply

tuxedobob

tuxedobob

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
About a week ago my hotmail started to send out messages to pretty much everyone in my contact list. I need to stress that I don't use outlook just web based hotmail. Some how it also set up an out of office message as well, so each email I got was responded to. Since then when I send an email it automatically adds the same message. I have attached the message below. I can't find anything out on the web to help me with this.
Thanks
Bob

Here is the message:

Hi Friend,

How are you doing recently? I would like to introduce you a very good company which I know. Their website is www.myewell.com. They can offer you all kinds of

Electronic products like laptops, gps,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4, etc........Please take some time to have a check, There must have something you'd like to buy.
Their contact email: email address removed

Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company!

Best Regards

Edited by handhfan, 02 May 2009 - 03:32 PM.
removed email address for protection

Advertisements