Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Slow Keyboard

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Ugami Here~

Recently, I just got a new Computer. Mostly, I use it for Gamings, Reports, Power points and such...
I then decided to get a new Graphic Card since the game I played was kind of Laggy and Slow...

The graphics card that I bought was a nVidia geforce. But the thing is, after I installed the card, whenever I play the game, type - the letters would take about 1~3 seconds to appear onto the screen.

I also notice that my computer have slowed down a bit...

If you need any more info to help, please ask. :) Ill try to get back asap!! :)

• 34,114 posts
Hello welcome to GeeksToGo, We will be happy to help you.

We will need some more information

If this is a name brand system:
Operating System
Age of the computer
Memory Total
Hard Drive Size, How much free space

If this is custom then We will need the following:

The CPU brand and model
The Motherboard brand and model
Ram amount and speed
Cd\Dvd rom interface IDE/
Hard Drive size and free space
Any cards in PCI slots

In Addition please supply:

Any software installed\updated and driver updates done just before problem started.
Any hardware installed\updated prior to problem starting. Since we are dealing with a New graphics card please include the model of Nvidia Geforce.

All this will help in determining a course of action to best correct the problem you are experiencing.