Thank you Happyrock, always good to have your assistance.
How To Restore back to a earlier date.
To do a System Restore
follow these steps:
· Click Start
and then to All Programs
· Scroll to Accessories
and then System Tools
· Click on System Restore
· A Welcome
screen will come up and you need to click on Restore My Computer To A Earlier Date
· Then click on Next
· Now you will see in the window Select A Restore Point.
From here select a date a couple of days before the problem started.
· Then click Next
· On the Confirm Restore Point Selection
window verify the Restore Point
you chose is correct.
· Close all open programs and click Next
· The computer will now automatically shut down and reboot. When it restarts you will see ”Restoration Complete”
page and then click OK
· Once you have made sure that everything is now running correctly the please reply back with the results.
Edited by rshaffer61, 03 May 2009 - 07:52 AM.