Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems with Halo Custom Edition

• Please log in to reply

ajrichwalder

ajrichwalder

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
I have a legal copy of Halo Custom Edition with my own legit key and everything I installed the game when I was still running Windows Vista and it worked fine and everything I upgraded to Windows 7 for the first of two times and the game still worked perfect but I needed to revert to Vista for some program caused a error and killed my system(in case your wondering it wasn't anything involved with the game)I installed vista again game still worked upgraded once more and here I am I get through the installation process on the game works fine and them I try running the game the start screen comes up and then the music plays but the screen is dark and I press my arrow keys and I hear the noise of going over options but the screen is still dark the game is still open and when ever I open it up still dark with the music playing I'm wondering wether I chose a wrong option some where along the line or what if you can please help that would be wonderful and oh yea heres a video of whats happening

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
http://hce.halomaps....dex.cfm?nid=413

Looks and sounds like your problem.

Edited by ADNoland, 06 May 2009 - 06:43 PM.

ajrichwalder

ajrichwalder

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
wow thanks man that worked I guess it was my new video card had anti aliasing enabled when it shoudlnt thanks so much