Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Computer slow now won't open any programs

• Please log in to reply

Billybob127

Billybob127

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My computer has been real slow for the last couple of weeks. I tried everything I could think to do and nothing helped, so I decided to reformat it. It will not open to the disk and when I done a system restore now it will not open programs. I tried the f11 and it didn't do anything. I have no idea what to try now.

Advertisements

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
Once you reformatted your computer, did you use a Windows CD to reinstall Windows?

It will not open to the disk and when I done a system restore now it will not open programs.

What does this mean? Describe all your problems in full detail.

baula

baula

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
slowing computer depends on various things, you tried everything can you describe little more. what O/S do you have? What program do you have as well RAM, CPU Disk space also cause the problem?