Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

2 major problems on itunes

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok. I have 2 major problems. On my computer, i downloaded iTunes. Its up to date and everything, but when i try to go to th itunes store it says "iTunes could not connect to the itunes store.The network connection was refused" I reinstalled iTunes again, still doesnt work. i already tried the help sections and all that, but still doesnt work. Now What?? I dont know what to do...

2nd problem. I downloaded and installed iTunes and its up to date. When I put the ipod in, it says " This ipod cannot be used because the required software is not installed. Run the itunes installer to remove iTunes, then install itunes again" This is the complete opposite from my computer. I can get to the itunes store, but i cant get anything to my ipod. I reinstalled itune 2 times, but still it doesnt work.

I dont know what to do. I cant get Music, apps or anything... and i recently just got my touch yesterday. I anticipated getting alot of apps when getting the touch, but i cannot get anything at all. Please, if someone could give me advice or help, that woul be cool.