Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Very Nasty, very hard to find, Malware.

• Please log in to reply

rds0256

rds0256

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks in advance for your help.

I had a serious problem with this computer on 10/31/08, which after taking the computer to a service shop (3 times!) seemed to be almost resolved. I would still have a problem in Outlook where when I tried to enter a phone number in a new contact Outlook would close and restart.

Then earlier this month (around April 13) I started having serious problems. The computer would just freeze and I would have to press the off button to shut it down and re-start. I was also getting strange messages on Internet explorer, specifically when I was logging into my business account with my Bank. When I enter the bank site and select log in, a new window opens and asks for a user number and ID, when this is entered a new window opens and I enter my password AND passkey code, a rolling 6 digit number that changes every 60 seconds. Once I do this the following message appears. The instruction at "0x013f9d" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". I am also given 2 options, Click on OK to terminate the program, Click on Cancel to debug the program. When this happens, I move the box to the side and get the information I need, then log off. when I select either of the 2 options, the program shuts down immediately. I have also noticed two separate issue of blatant “phising” that have started to happen around the same time, early April. When ever I try to purchase something online, I get a “Verified by Visa” pop up window that looks authentic, but is not. It asks for all of the info from my credit card ALONG with an ATM pin #.
The second issue I just discovered this week, probably because I have not been on the site in some time. I went to Ebay, and when I signed in with my user name and password, a new screen came up that asked for my name, address, SS#, Mother’s maiden name, etc.
This is clearly phising, but I get clean results from Trend Micro, Malwarebytes’, and the only thing Spybot S&D comes up with is 93 entries of Wild Tangent that I verify are from Dell.

I have read the instructions for preparing before posting and there are 2 things I cannot do:

1 – Run Sysrestorepoint. When I run the program I get the following error message:
SysRestorePoint.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error

X To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of .Net Framework: v2.0.50727
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.

2 – Update Windows. When I go to the update site I either get the “Windows has experienced a problem and needs to close” or during installation, I get a failure to install with a reason that “

Failed Updates
For help installing an update successfully, see the solution under each problem description.

Problem: A problem on your computer is preventing updates from being downloaded or installed

The following updates will not install:
1 – I.E. 8 for Windows XP
2 – Windows genuine advantage notification (KB905474)
3 – Microsoft Office Compatibility service pack 2 (SP2)
4 – The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite service pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600) Service Pack 3

C:\ [Fixed] - NTFS - (Total:301399 Mo/Free:693 Mo)
D:\ [CD-Rom] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)
E:\ [CD-Rom] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)
F:\ [Removable] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)
G:\ [Removable] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)
H:\ [Removable] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)
I:\ [Removable] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)

Thu 05/07/2009|17:02

----------------------\\ Processes..

--Locked-- [System Process]
---------- System
---------- \SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe
---------- \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
---------- \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\a-squared Free\a2service.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmPfw.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro K550 Series\Toolbox\HPWUTBX.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABA.EXE
---------- C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
---------- C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter2\brctrcen.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource5\Go\CTCMSGoU.exe
---------- C:\DOCUME~1\RICHAR~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
---------- C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
---------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
---------- C:\Rooter$\RK.exe

----------------------\\ Search..

----------------------\\ ROOTKIT !!

1 - "C:\Rooter$\Rooter_1.txt" - Thu 05/07/2009|17:03

----------------------\\ Scan completed at 17:03

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 2092
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

5/8/2009 7:25:41 AM
mbam-log-2009-05-08 (07-25-41).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 89008
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

OTListIt logfile created on: 5/7/2009 4:38:02 PM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.72% Memory free
3.85 Gb Paging File | 3.44 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.47% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 294.34 Gb Total Space | 272.68 Gb Free Space | 92.64% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: D91JXYB1
Current User Name: Richard Savoy
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\a-squared Free\a2service.exe (Emsi Software GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe (ScanSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe (Musicmatch, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmPfw.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro K550 Series\Toolbox\HPWUTBX.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe (Google)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABA.EXE (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe ()
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE (Sonic Solutions)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter2\brctrcen.exe (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe (Google)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Local Settings\Temp\clclean.0001 (Macrovision Europe Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource5\Go\CTCMSGoU.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (BVRP Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe (Intuit Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe (Google)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe (OldTimer Tools)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (a2free [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\a-squared Free\a2service.exe (Emsi Software GmbH)
SRV - (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Creative Labs Licensing Service [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (Creative Service for CDROM Access [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
SRV - (gusvc [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe (Google)
SRV - (helpsvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (MDM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NVSvc [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
SRV - (odserv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ose [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (QBCFMonitorService [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe (Intuit)
SRV - (QBFCService [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe (Intuit Inc.)
SRV - (SfCtlCom [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (TMBMServer [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (TmPfw [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmPfw.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (TmProxy [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (UMWdf [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (Afc [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys (Arcsoft, Inc.)
DRV - (AFS2K [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AFS2K.SYS (Oak Technology Inc.)
DRV - (AliIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (amdagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (AmdK8 [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV - (asc [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (ASCTRM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\asctrm.sys (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (BrScnUsb [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (CmdIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ctsfm2k [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV - (CTUSFSYN [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctusfsyn.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (dac2w2k [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (DLABOIOM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLACDBHM [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLADResN [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLADResN.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAIFS_M [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAOPIOM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAPoolM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLARTL_N [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_N.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAUDFAM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DLAUDF_M [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DRVMCDB [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DRVNDDM [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (DSproct [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (GTek Technologies Ltd.)
DRV - (E100B [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (HDAudBus [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
DRV - (HSFHWBS2 [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSF_DP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (mdmxsdk [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys (Conexant)
DRV - (MODEMCSA [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (monfilt [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (mraid35x [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (nv [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nvatabus [Boot | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvatabus.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nvraid [Boot | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (ossrv [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ql1080 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql12160 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (sisagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (Sparrow [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (STHDA [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys (SigmaTel, Inc.)
DRV - (symc810 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (symc8xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_hi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_u3 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (tmactmon [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmactmon.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmcfw [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TM_CFW.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmcomm [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmevtmgr [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmevtmgr.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmpreflt [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tmpreflt.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmtdi [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmxpflt [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tmxpflt.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (ultra [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (vsapint [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vsapint.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (Wdm1 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbbc.sys ()
DRV - (winachsf [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=5061017
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Start Page = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=5061017

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=5061017
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Google
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://www.google.co...m...tf8&oe=utf8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

O1 HOSTS File: (707 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar4.dll (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ControlCenter2.0] C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter2\brctrcen.exe /autorun (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DMXLauncher] C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C88 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIABA.EXE /P23 "EPSON Stylus C88 Series" /O6 "USB003" /M "Stylus C88" (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup (Google)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPWUTOOLBOX] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro K550 Series\Toolbox\HPWUTBX.exe "-i" (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe (ScanSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MBMon] Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MMTray] "C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe" (Musicmatch, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe (ScanSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime (Apple Computer, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SetDefPrt] C:\Program Files\Brother\Brmfl04g\BrStDvPt.exe (Brother Industories, Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot (Scansoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe" (Trend Micro Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VoiceCenter] "C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" /tray (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Creative MediaSource Go] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource5\Go\CTCMSGoU.exe" /SCB (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup (Gteko Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [OE] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDef.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (BVRP Software)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe (Intuit Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableTaskMgr = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: musicmatch.com ([online] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 2 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macr...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} http://housecall65.t...ivex/hcImpl.cab (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6)
O16 - DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} http://office.micros...ntent/opuc3.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload.ma...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} http://download.mcaf...606/mcfscan.cab (McFreeScan Class)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter: - text/xml - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL) - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll (Google)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msansspc.dll) - File not found
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/11 17:15:00 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[8 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/05/07 16:36:30 | 00,501,248 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/07 16:35:57 | 00,267,612 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Rooter.exe
[2009/05/07 16:15:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2009/05/07 16:15:30 | 00,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2009/05/07 16:15:30 | 00,000,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2009/05/07 16:15:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
[2009/05/07 16:11:53 | 00,791,393 | ---- | C] (Lars Hederer ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\erunt_setup.exe
[2009/05/07 16:08:21 | 00,021,504 | ---- | C] (Doug Knox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\SysRestorePoint.exe
[2009/05/07 08:19:29 | 21,458,98496 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/05/06 15:27:59 | 00,000,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\a-squared Free.lnk
[2009/05/06 15:27:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\a-squared Free
[2009/05/06 15:27:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\a-squared Free
[2009/05/06 15:23:25 | 56,931,904 | ---- | C] (Emsi Software GmbH ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\a2FreeSetup.exe
[2009/05/06 08:46:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\McAfee.com
[2009/05/05 16:38:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\Business cards
[2009/05/01 06:58:41 | 00,714,253 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\WI Food Code.pdf
[2009/04/29 08:30:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\f307a5dc15df0088c47773d3
[2009/04/29 08:29:50 | 09,924,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\windows-Malicious coftware removal tool kb890830-v2.9.exe
[2009/04/28 07:29:58 | 00,360,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/04/27 17:18:16 | 00,002,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk
[2009/04/27 17:18:16 | 00,001,757 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
[2009/04/27 17:18:16 | 00,000,493 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk
[2009/04/27 15:55:31 | 00,007,228 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\hijackthis4-27-09
[2009/04/25 16:40:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PCPitstop
[2009/04/20 16:44:13 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GroupPolicy
[2009/04/20 15:55:17 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\wt
[2009/04/20 14:58:19 | 00,000,933 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2009/04/20 14:58:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2009/04/20 14:58:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2009/04/20 10:07:53 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\Cookies on a Stick.doc
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,473,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fastprox.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,453,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiprvsd.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,401,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rpcss.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,284,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pdh.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,227,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiprvse.exe
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,110,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\services.exe
[2009/04/17 04:44:55 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sc.exe
[2009/04/17 04:44:54 | 00,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lsasrv.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:54 | 00,714,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntdll.dll
[2009/04/17 04:44:54 | 00,617,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\advapi32.dll
[2009/04/17 04:42:37 | 00,002,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xpsp4res.dll
[2009/04/17 04:42:36 | 01,203,922 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sysmain.sdb
[2009/04/17 04:42:36 | 00,215,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wordpad.exe
[2007/09/23 15:23:09 | 00,000,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sbwin.ini
[2007/05/16 05:52:46 | 00,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2007/05/16 05:49:32 | 00,000,051 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EAL32.INI
[2007/05/16 05:49:22 | 00,000,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EPSONSC88+.ini
[2007/05/07 15:59:27 | 00,000,426 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BRWMARK.INI
[2007/05/07 15:56:38 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BROSNMP.DLL
[2007/04/24 12:56:02 | 00,027,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\maxlink.ini
[2006/12/01 12:01:53 | 00,003,350 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2006/12/01 12:01:53 | 00,000,088 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\5F7C179355.sys
[2006/10/24 11:55:33 | 00,015,576 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbbc.sys
[2006/10/20 12:07:15 | 00,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2006/10/20 07:12:27 | 00,000,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winsusrm.dll
[2006/10/17 10:31:18 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2006/10/17 10:26:57 | 00,000,510 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2006/10/17 10:22:12 | 00,004,169 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2006/10/17 10:14:28 | 00,010,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSBMB.INI
[2006/10/17 10:14:11 | 00,000,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mes2046.dll
[2006/10/17 10:13:54 | 00,022,629 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CiFilter.ini
[2006/10/17 09:51:20 | 01,355,042 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTMBHA.DLL
[2006/10/17 09:51:06 | 00,196,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapi.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:36 | 01,662,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:36 | 01,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:36 | 00,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:35 | 01,470,464 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:35 | 00,581,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/10/17 09:50:35 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/10/17 09:49:40 | 00,000,394 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/11/10 01:56:34 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2005/04/12 08:53:10 | 00,372,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hpzidi01.dll
[2005/03/28 09:14:38 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hpzids01.dll
[2004/08/11 17:24:19 | 00,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/11 17:11:31 | 00,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/11 17:00:37 | 00,000,604 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2004/08/11 17:00:35 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2003/01/07 15:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/03/04 10:16:34 | 00,110,592 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Jpeg32.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[8 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/05/07 16:36:40 | 00,501,248 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/07 16:35:59 | 00,267,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Rooter.exe
[2009/05/07 16:20:39 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/05/07 16:20:02 | 00,039,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/05/07 16:19:25 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Local Settings\desktop.ini
[2009/05/07 16:19:15 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/05/07 16:19:08 | 21,458,98496 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/05/07 16:15:30 | 00,000,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2009/05/07 16:15:30 | 00,000,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2009/05/07 16:11:57 | 00,791,393 | ---- | M] (Lars Hederer ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\erunt_setup.exe
[2009/05/07 16:10:08 | 00,021,504 | ---- | M] (Doug Knox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\SysRestorePoint.exe
[2009/05/07 14:15:22 | 00,000,274 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\WGASetup.job
[2009/05/07 14:12:37 | 00,000,707 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009/05/07 14:10:15 | 00,002,495 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Microsoft Office Excel 2003.lnk
[2009/05/07 13:58:00 | 00,002,521 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.lnk
[2009/05/07 13:05:58 | 00,024,064 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\Schaum torte pricing 5-28-08.doc
[2009/05/07 12:59:31 | 00,002,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Microsoft Office Word 2003.lnk
[2009/05/07 08:18:34 | 00,000,604 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2009/05/07 08:18:34 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/05/07 08:18:34 | 00,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/05/07 04:54:03 | 00,002,239 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\The Print Shop 22.lnk
[2009/05/06 15:27:59 | 00,000,648 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\a-squared Free.lnk
[2009/05/06 15:23:27 | 56,931,904 | ---- | M] (Emsi Software GmbH ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\a2FreeSetup.exe
[2009/05/01 06:58:41 | 00,714,253 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\WI Food Code.pdf
[2009/04/30 10:59:19 | 00,020,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\Contacts.doc
[2009/04/29 08:29:51 | 09,924,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\windows-Malicious coftware removal tool kb890830-v2.9.exe
[2009/04/28 07:30:00 | 00,360,021 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\dds.scr
[2009/04/27 15:55:31 | 00,007,228 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\hijackthis4-27-09
[2009/04/23 16:46:39 | 00,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2009/04/20 15:40:02 | 00,004,169 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2009/04/20 14:58:19 | 00,000,933 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2009/04/20 10:07:53 | 00,024,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\My Documents\Cookies on a Stick.doc
[2009/04/18 04:35:21 | 00,445,630 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/04/18 04:35:21 | 00,384,926 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/04/18 04:35:21 | 00,054,484 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/04/17 17:32:35 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
< End of report >

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 5/7/2009 4:38:02 PM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Savoy\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.43 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.72% Memory free
3.85 Gb Paging File | 3.44 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.47% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 294.34 Gb Total Space | 272.68 Gb Free Space | 92.64% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: D91JXYB1
Current User Name: Richard Savoy
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL File not found
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL File not found
%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2007\QBDBMgrN.exe:*:Enabled:QuickBooks 2007 Data Manager (iAnywhere Solutions, Inc.)
%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe:*:Enabled:Internet Explorer (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Disabled:AOL File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Disabled:AOL File not found
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Disabled:AOL File not found
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Disabled:Microsoft Management Console (Microsoft Corporation)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Roxio RecordNow Data
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Roxio DLA
"{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}" = Roxio MyDVD LE
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{268723B7-A994-4286-9F85-B974D5CAFC7B}" = EasyRecovery Professional
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3846E811-639D-4DE1-844B-30491C0A6C0C}" = Dell Support 3.2
"{3EE33958-7381-4E7B-A4F3-6E43098E9E9C}" = URL Assistant
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{40E12A55-C504-4223-AFAC-7672DBF1ACDE}" = Trend Micro Internet Security
"{43CAC9A1-1993-4F65-9096-7C9AFC2BBF54}" = Dell CinePlayer
"{4667B940-BB01-428B-986E-A0CC46497BF7}" = ELIcon
"{46C73DE4-E96D-4F7C-8371-F28052183B12}" = Sonic Advanced Decoder
"{53C6D09E-EAB6-49E5-BA4C-BA7FF13830FB}" = Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB
"{55584E16-4D70-44EE-93DD-F144E8B7D4B7}" = QuickBooks Product Listing Service
"{5A3F6A80-7913-475E-8B96-477A952CFA43}" = SupportSoft Assisted Service
"{5B6BE547-21E2-49CA-B2E2-6A5F470593B1}" = Sonic Activation Module
"{62BD0AE0-4EB1-4BBB-8F43-B6400C8FEB2C}" = AOLIcon
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{6D5FCA42-1486-4E32-AFE8-1B7E2AA59D33}" = Digital Content Portal
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
"{718D791F-F4E8-4aa7-98A6-15FDED17BDD0}" = Trend Micro Internet Security
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{7A3F0566-5E05-4919-9C98-456F6B5CF831}" = Get High Speed Internet!
"{7E545666-F422-45FD-B3DF-C0B99A1A579F}" = QuickBooks Pro 2007
"{85D3CC30-8859-481A-9654-FD9B74310BEF}" = Musicmatch® Jukebox
"{8A9B8148-DDD7-448F-BD6C-358386D32354}" = Corel Photo Album 6
"{8D2AE3F6-79DF-423C-91CB-389F6FB5837B}" = Andrea VoiceCenter
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0054-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Visio MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0054-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{EA35370F-586C-45E1-AC6C-A4E275C6B762}" = Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{91120000-0053-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
"{91120000-0053-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_VISSTDR_{AA4F2610-5FF1-4DCD-A6FB-BCA2D09A6443}" = Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{91CA0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
"{91E30409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{A17EABB6-D0C6-44E5-820C-72DC7F495064}" = PaperPort
"{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{A683A2C0-821C-486F-858C-FA634DB5E864}" = EducateU
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Roxio RecordNow Audio
"{AC60C8C1-855E-45AB-8D95-1D16F8A38E78}" = UGuide
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70800000002}" = Adobe Reader 7.0.8
"{B0DF58A2-40DF-4465-AA56-38623EC9938C}" = Documentation & Support Launcher
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Roxio RecordNow Copy
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B6884A07-0305-47AE-9969-8F26FADC17DE}" = Games, Music, & Photos Launcher
"{BA7A3288-228D-4031-A93A-B5F6B3415E15}" = Misc
"{BEBDA93A-177F-4351-A114-607642F860FB}" = IntelliMover
"{BEEFC4F8-2909-48B3-AFAA-55D3533FDEDD}" = Creative MediaSource 5
"{C252EB7B-7AE0-46DE-9BEE-DF681B885F13}" = Modem Diagnostic Tool
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{D433ABC3-0CD8-4BB0-B6A9-84501B4B47B7}" = ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
"{D83BD5E2-5AF4-49F6-B5C1-484A9760E73D}" = Brother MFL-Pro Suite
"{E34351A4-4B10-4DFF-96BC-84C642D9C625}" = The Print Shop 22
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{F1CD25A0-5401-40B2-BAA9-E267408B16DF}" = Toolbox
"{FB64BF25-3593-4E4E-AA85-84AEF1D1475F}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player
"a-squared Free_is1" = a-squared Free 4.0
"Charter Pipeline® Self-Installation_is1" = Charter Pipeline® Self-Installation
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1" = Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
"Creative Audio Pack" = Creative Audio Pack
"Dell Digital Jukebox Driver" = Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
"Dell Game Console" = Dell Game Console
"Desktop Decorator" = Desktop Decorator
"EPSON Printer and Utilities" = EPSON Printer Software
"ERUNT_is1" = ERUNT 1.1j
"Google Desktop" = Google Desktop
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HP Officejet Pro K550 Series" = HP Officejet Pro K550 Series
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InstallShield_{268723B7-A994-4286-9F85-B974D5CAFC7B}" = EasyRecovery Professional
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"QuickTime" = QuickTime
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer Basic
"SAMB_ADVMB_FILTER_DRV" = Sound Blaster ADVANCED MB Drivers
"SearchAssist" = SearchAssist
"Silent Package Run-Time Sample" = EPSON C88+ User's Guide
"Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration" = Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration
"StreetPlugin" = Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"VISSTDR" = Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007 Trial
"WebPost" = Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.52
"WildTangent CDA" = WildTangent Web Driver
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 5/5/2009 5:58:54 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Microsoft Office 11 | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8217.0, stamp 480f95d9,
faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address
0x0c10dcf9.

Error - 5/5/2009 5:59:06 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Microsoft Office 11 | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8217.0, stamp 480f95d9,
faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address
0x0ae7dcf9.

Error - 5/6/2009 5:44:16 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.6000.16827, faulting
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x02ee1f9d.

Error - 5/6/2009 5:45:50 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1228860844.

Error - 5/6/2009 5:46:18 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.6000.16827, faulting
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x05ca1f9d.

Error - 5/6/2009 5:56:24 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x01421f9d.

Error - 5/6/2009 5:57:54 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1228324883.

Error - 5/7/2009 5:17:33 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x019f1f9d.

Error - 5/7/2009 5:30:04 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x01861f9d.

Error - 5/7/2009 5:30:55 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1229603190.

[ System Events ]
Error - 5/7/2009 1:44:35 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The RVSVRMRN service failed to start due to the following error: %%2

Error - 5/7/2009 1:44:35 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
nvatabus nvraid

Error - 5/7/2009 1:44:35 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The NVIDIA Display Driver Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s).

Error - 5/7/2009 3:18:56 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The RVSVRMRN service failed to start due to the following error: %%2

Error - 5/7/2009 3:18:56 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
nvatabus nvraid

Error - 5/7/2009 4:56:20 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 5/7/2009 4:56:20 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
nvatabus nvraid

Error - 5/7/2009 5:20:36 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 5/7/2009 5:20:36 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
nvatabus nvraid

Error - 5/7/2009 5:20:36 PM | Computer Name = D91JXYB1 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The NVIDIA Display Driver Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s).

< End of report >

Advertisements