1) F-secure internet security 2006 is not working properly, i cant even scan my system with it
2) the program fssm32.exe us running at up to 50percent of the CPU usage (acording to windows task manager)
3) when F-secure internet security is not at all running, fssm32 is, yet fssm32 is part of the f-security program!
4) after a week of the system on the fritz, i used task manager to "end process" of fssm32 in proccesses tab- each time its back in seconds
5) the longer the computer i on, the more progams stop working and the system freezes up
6) when any program fails and it gives me the options of "report error" when i do so, it then tells me that it cant do it
7) randomly a few times F-security has produced a window about a trojan except when i click on window it freezes up
8) it all started bout week and a half ago when f-security found something and asked what i wanted to do, when i clicked on delete it wouldnt do anything and froze up
any one? can you help?
system config: laptop- xp professional, service pack 2, 2002.
toshiba personal computer Intel® Core2 Duo CPU
T7500 @ 2.20GHz
2.19 GHz, 1.99GB of RAM