you may have done the following, but this is what we recommend:
lets try adjusting the security settings manually;
to enable ActiveX for IE 6.x and 7.0 for Windows: you can do the following:
1. Click on "Tools" menu in the browser.
2. Select "Internet Options" from the pull-down menu."
3. Click on the "Security" tab on the top portion.
4. Click on the "Custom Level" button on the 'Internet' zone option.
You will see a scroll-down menu with radio buttons. Select the 'Enable' radio button for the following menu choices:
* Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins
* Script ActiveX Controls Marked Safe for Scripting
1. Click on the "Ok" button to exit and save.
2. Click on the "Ok" button again to exit out of Internet Options menuIf you still have issues after that, then try using the flash uninstall tool