Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you sign in.
Create an Account Login to Account

How do to get 'yahoo sitebuilder' to read my sql database.

• Please log in to reply

bustybelle4ceo

bustybelle4ceo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm building a new website using yahoo as the hosting system. They provide a tool called 'yahoo sitebuilder' version 2.6.
I have used 'mysql' to create my database (basic name, address, phone#, email, etc.) I'm using a front end tool called 'Navicat' version 8.0.29 Lite.

How do to get 'yahoo sitebuilder' to read my sql database.

Example, I have 100 people in my database, and I want them loaded into a table on my webpage showing only 5 rows at a time with a scroll bar to show the rest.

I have no money, so I only use free tools. If you have a suggestion for a tool I should use, please provide a link to it.
I'm running windows vista on my home pc. That is also where my sql database resides.

Once I complete the website, I will buy a domain and upload it to yahoo hosting server.

I sincerely thank you
Candice