Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do to get 'yahoo sitebuilder' to read my sql database.

• Please log in to reply

bustybelle4ceo

bustybelle4ceo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm building a new website using yahoo as the hosting system. They provide a tool called 'yahoo sitebuilder' version 2.6.
I have used 'mysql' to create my database (basic name, address, phone#, email, etc.) I'm using a front end tool called 'Navicat' version 8.0.29 Lite.

How do to get 'yahoo sitebuilder' to read my sql database.

Example, I have 100 people in my database, and I want them loaded into a table on my webpage showing only 5 rows at a time with a scroll bar to show the rest.

I have no money, so I only use free tools. If you have a suggestion for a tool I should use, please provide a link to it.
I'm running windows vista on my home pc. That is also where my sql database resides.

Once I complete the website, I will buy a domain and upload it to yahoo hosting server.

I sincerely thank you
Candice

Advertisements