Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Xp 2003 Service pack 3 Freezing problems

• Please log in to reply

Torres9

Torres9

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello geekstogo. Recently, my computer has gone a-wire. First, Everything was fine, till 2 days ago. I have 3 pop up warnings everytime I log on about dll. They are Xccdf16_09131a.dll, nefilepu.dll, faviguzu.dll, Error loading (name of DLL) Cannot find in System32. Anyways, my bootup welcome screen has also changed into a black screen with just a User and password box and not the usual blue screen, with your picture and name.

The big problem is the freezing part. After a random time, 5min - 1 hour, my computer randomly freezes but I can still move my mouse and press my applications. The applications will never show up though and I cannot click anything on my taskbar. The application will freeze eventually. This is a problem I cannot fix. I don't even have enough time to run my adware and others.

Thank you.

Edited by Torres9, 10 May 2009 - 06:02 PM.

Advertisements