Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dock Programs?

• Please log in to reply

simonlfcgreen

simonlfcgreen

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I have tried loads but i have the same problem with all of them. I have allot of Desktop shortcuts and i cant scroll them on all the Docks i have tried. Is there any Dock programs that can take lots of icons or is there a certain setting i need to set? So far i have tried Rocket Dock and Object dock and another i cant find the name of please help.

Advertisements

simonlfcgreen

simonlfcgreen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
No one?

SternBern

SternBern

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

I have tried loads but i have the same problem with all of them. I have allot of Desktop shortcuts and i cant scroll them on all the Docks i have tried. Is there any Dock programs that can take lots of icons or is there a certain setting i need to set? So far i have tried Rocket Dock and Object dock and another i cant find the name of please help.

In Rocket Dock, you can click the "Dock Settings..." Icon
(The icon with the hammer and a yellow... thing behind it.)

On the left, click the "Icons" button and then in the menu to the right look for the "Size" option,
you can use the scroll-bar under it to adjust the size of the icons you are using. That should help, at least a bit.

Edited by SternBern, 13 May 2009 - 12:59 PM.

TentativeChaos

TentativeChaos

• Pip
  • 2 posts
That same thing can also be done in ObjectDock.