Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with MP3s on system.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kurupted_Flesh

Kurupted_Flesh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello.

Recently I've been having problems with my MP3s. I download full albums from sites like Albumhunt or AlbumWash and then extract them with programs such as WinRar or WinZip. Wow the lines on this site's box are long -(Paragraphing?). Anyway, everytime I extract them and try to view them as MP3s for some God-unknown reason all of the MP3s come out with approximately 1/3 of the actual length of the song - i.e a 4 minute song would show 1.3 mins. As well as this, everytime I try to put them on my mp3 player, a Sansa e260, they don't actually go on (though they appear on its pc folder). I've tried downloading different albums from different websites, as well as using different extracting programs - WinRar and WinZip, but the problem remains - so I'm assuming it's with my system. I used to download albums with no problems.

Any help with solving this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Flesh.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Our TOU - specifically state we will not help with P2P applications. This also extends to any music, movies, etc., that are downloaded illegally. This topic is now closed.