Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Geforce FX shows black and white on TV

• Please log in to reply

ElSinus

ElSinus

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi,

I've just installed a new Geforce FX 5200 videocard in my PC. I've attached the s-vhs cable via a scart converter to my TV. I changed the output type to PAL-G and now the image is clear, but I can't get any color, so the image stays black and white. Could this be a driver issue? And if so, which driver should I install?
I Hope somebody can help.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisements

nixx

nixx

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
make sure the resolution matched the displayon your tv. also, make sure tv is set to antennae (if using coaxial) or auxillary (if using rca or s-vidio). also, the channel can be a problem...trial and error works best.

Nixx