Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ordinal 120

• Please log in to reply

bill4w

bill4w

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I am using Windows XP home, HP Pavilion XL918
I have 2 hard drives on my PC. PM is very large and PS is my original hard drive and is small.
The PM is not working well, so I am using the PS drive mostly.
One of the problems on the PM is, that when I attempt to run a program, I get the following response:

"(program) - Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal 120 could not be located in the dynamic library iertutil.dll"

I have searched on the "net" for this problem, and have not found a workable solution.

FYI - Internet Explorer on PM does not work.
I downloaded Firefox on PS and copied it to PM thru Windows Explorer, and therefore, Firefox will work on PM. But, still, other programs that do not use IE or Firefox, will not work.

Edited by bill4w, 14 May 2009 - 09:04 AM.

Advertisements

yojuk

yojuk

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello!
i dont know when you had this problem, now i have the same problem and i cant find any solution :S. if you can solved the same problem then you can help me, please.
Thank you :)