Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate Trouble

• Please log in to reply

Captain Thespian

Captain Thespian

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently purchased the latest version of Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultiimate to edit my TV show and i am trying to upload it to youtube via the Youtube upload setting but everytime it appears to have completed, it doesn't upload and an error message tells me that it failed and such. I read the Help section for it and it says the frame size should be 320x240 and the data rate should be 256 Kbits/sec. I checked and the frame size matches but i am not sure about the data rate. i am not sure what i am looking for there. I don't even know if this is the problem. i would just like to upload my videos to youtube via this application. I have tried creating other files or transferring it then uploading and it still does not work. It is under 10 minutes and only 41 MB.

If there is any more info needed for anyone to help please let me know. I would really like to get this up on schedule! Which is less than 24 hrs away!

Advertisements