Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

USB connections.

• Please log in to reply

jksdelver

jksdelver

• PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
In occasions I am having trouble with my USB connections. Is there anything I can do about this.

For instance I was connecting my Nokia phone to upload some photographs. The comp told me that it had connected then it went off. I haven had any trouble before in uploading the photographs and downloading the phones software updates. This was using one of the front USB connectors. Also on occasions I have notification that my printer isn't recognised and I am wondering if that is through the same problems with the USB at the back

Advertisements