Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

P2pnetworks.exe and MSConfigs F'd up NEW pc HELP!

• Please log in to reply

akashastrega

akashastrega

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: ;) ;)
I would post my hijack this log, but I cannot access my right clik options, nor can I use my toolbar to copy and paste. I got the P2P and MSConfigs somehow, and after alot of work, I think I deleted all traces, BUT, now I cannot access my RUN or RIGHT CLICK or most basic functions without freezing my pc. I cannot shut down pc without having to hard boot. I have: Avast 4.6, AVG Free7, Ad-Aware Pro, MS anti-spyware (formerly Giant AS), Ace Utilities, Ewido, Cleaner!, Advanced Uninstaller, Hijack This, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, MRU Blaster...Zone Alarm Security Suite...Programs to protect and clean up the wazoo, and yet none of them are showing any uglies on my pc. NOT 1!!!, Yey there is a Gremlin SOMEWHERE, because I cannot access my most important functions!!! Oh and accessing Task Mgr is hit and miss, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Previous H.T scans showed P2Pnetworks.exe, I would delete, and remove from registry, but it came back! I deleted the c/Prog Files/ MSConfigs (not to be confused with MSConfig), and still I had probs. My Hijack this logs are now clean of P2P and MSConfigs, and if I could manage to copy and paste, I post my logs. Help, where do I start? I am not a complete pc idiot, I know what I'm doing, not a guru or anything, but know more than the average joe, but I must say I am STUMPED!!! Please Help me. Ooohhh!!! Thank goodness you have the add attachment feature, here is my Hijack this log from HT 1.99 (most recent Hijack this I believe, as I just updated my 1.98)Ooopps!! gave you my 1.98 HJT file, here is the 1.99 (same thing, but just to let you know that ALL my programs are updated)

Attached Files

Edited by akashastrega, 10 May 2005 - 10:43 AM.

Advertisements