Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP Multimedia keyboard

• Please log in to reply

bill4w

bill4w

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
XP Home HP Pavilion XL918
My PC came with a multimedia keyboard, but at various times, the multimedia aspect gets removed. I then have to download the driver to correct this. I don't know why this happens, but, I am trying to download the driver again and then I get the following response.:
---------------------------
HP Multimedia Keyboard/Mouse Driver Update
Your system does not meet the minimum requirements for this update.

Update has been cancelled. (9998)
OK

Advertisements

ydude

ydude

• Pip
  • 2 posts
There is a small problem in your search for drivers type on google.com 'drivers for HP Pavilion XL918 for xp' then go through some of the sites.. check mainly the hp sites, they have forums on these kind of stuff.

This same thing happened to me i formated my pc to xp from vista (it was too complicated for me, don't judge me) i downloaded the drivers for vista instead of xp, so i got the same errors.

Hope this helps :) reply if you need more help....