Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

POS Drivers

• Please log in to reply

Burgerboy2k9

Burgerboy2k9

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi,
I am currently working on a project with an old EPOS system, although I have hit a few problems...
The hardware I am using is the NCR 7454...
I have the touch screen working, but as yet I cannot find drivers to get the Magnetic swipe card reader or Customer display to work....

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Simon

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
http://www5.ncr.com/.....ernal\display maybe that?

Burgerboy2k9

Burgerboy2k9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi thanks for the reply, I have actually tried that website but unfortunately the only drivers it helped me with were those for the video adapter

Thanks

shatred69

shatred69

• Pip
  • 1 posts
sorry for reviving an old thread, but i am also currently having an little project with the ncr 7454
i searched google a couple of days by now, but i can't seem to find anything usefull,

Anyone here perhaps know where to get some drivers?