Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan.win32.agent.azsy

• Please log in to reply

spidyrmen

spidyrmen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
Newbie here. My daughter picked up the trojan.win32.agent.azsy virus. She has windows xp on her laptop. I tried the malware removal guide. I got kicked off the internet when i tried to open the webpages. I purchased a memory stick and downloaded avast antivirus. Her computer would not allow me to open the program. I even tried to manually delete the items from the registry and could not find any of the files you had listed to manually remove. I did a file and folder search for personal antivirus and came up with nothing. But when i click on the start menu at the bottom of the screen it shows a icon with personal antivirus next to it. I have not clicked on it because i don't want to make things worse. Also her computer will come up with a critical warning that her computer has been infected with the trojan.win32.agent.azsy. My daughter has not had antivirus protection. One last item. There is a shield at the bottom of the screen that says it is a windows update and click here to update. I right clicked it and there is about 30 items, mostly security issues that need to be updated. So i went to the microsoft update website to ckeck. I got kicked off the internet. Like I said I am new so please tell me if this is long winded.
Thanx

Advertisements