Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Snagit

• Please log in to reply

Ironside

Ironside

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Has anybody used this before? Is there any way of compressing the file so that it's not too big? I think I made about a 10 second recording and it turned out to be around 20 MB in size.

Advertisements

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
You may be able to send it to a zip folder to compress it.

SnagIt is really good. Camtasia is good as well.

Edit: Oh and I thought SnagIt only captures you screen. Camtasia is the one that records your screen.

Edited by DragonMaster Jay, 17 May 2009 - 12:42 PM.

Ironside

Ironside

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Snagit also record your screen.

To save on starting a new thread, I want to embed some video on my webpages. Now I know that you can easily do it with you Tube, can it be done with photo bucket? I've tried, but I can't get it to work

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Embedding from PhotoBucket is allowed. Just use the share button. I attached a screenshot. See it.

Attached Thumbnails

• hoy.png