Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Access 2003 mdb Search Screen

• Please log in to reply

Barbara75214

Barbara75214

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone!

I work in a social services agency and have complied a db of community resources that can help our consumers lead better lives. For instance, Red Cross, Cancer Society, Lung Association, etc.

1.) Now that I have a decent db going, I want to make it user friendly via a search screen that will let the user search on several fields, or combinations of fields. It will reside on a Main Screen that will become my splash screen.

Table fields: Name(of the organization), Address, City, Phone, Website, County, Service (food, clothing, housing, etc.)

Search form options: Name, City, County, Service

It has both a search and close button.

2.) I want the above-mentioned SEARCH option on the left-hand side of the Main Screen, and on the right side, an INPUT option where the user can input resources that they have used and found helpful. This last one is a walk in the park so I'm good here.

3.) Another problem: I have A2007 at home, but A2003 at work (company issue, I have no choice!).

So if you could, please help me do this in both A03 and A07? Is there any way to run both A03 and A07 on the same computer?

Thank you so much for all of your help. I've read and tried every piece of online help out there and my program still wont work.

Advertisements