1. I view the image and click Print Screen
2. I go to Paint and click Ctrl-V and I see the image
3. I save it with SaveAs “testimage.jpg”
4. I get a message saying “The image on the clipboard is larger than the bitmap. Would you like the bitmap enlarged?”
5. I say “yes” and my image is stored as C:\MyDocuments\testimage.bmp.
6. I try to attach C:\MyDocuments\testimage.bmp to a posting here but nothing happens.
If I look at the properties of C:\MyDocuments\testimage.bmp I see it has more than 500Kbytes. Is that why it is being rejected (as exceding 500KB)?
Using Paint, how do I save an image at lower resolution so that it has fewer than 500KB?