Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Prolems with spyware

• Please log in to reply

jack n jill

jack n jill

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Everyone,

I have a problem and could not figured out. A week ago my laptop got effected. I read on this forum and run MalwareBytes and removed many things (perhaps spyware). I also ran symantec anti-virus and removed some virus like Trojan and Trojan.zlop. But I still have following problems:

1. I have difficulty checking my mail on hotmail, specially logging out. I can not log out at all. I checked it on my office computer and have no problem at all. It means there is no problem with my account.

2. Still advertisements pop up even though it is blocked. I am using FireFox and in option menu, I checked out block pop ups.

3. Sometime IE browser opens automatically and keep doing activities, open new tabs.

I need help, if there is still some spyware left over.

Thanks.

Edited by jack n jill, 19 May 2009 - 08:00 PM.

Advertisements