Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

deleting image files

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I am trying to delete old image files I no longer need to free up hard drive space. If I do a FIND *.jpeg search I get a long list of files, some of which are shown in the attached screen shot. Many are clearly (?) part of some app and should NOT be deleted, right?

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
get picasa here...when you install it ...it will ask if you want it to scan your computer...say yes..
when its done getting all your pictures you can see thumbnails of them and just right click on any you want to delete and from the dropdown menu select delete from disk...a small window will open asking are you sure...put a tick in the don't show this again...click on ok...