Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wifi-Link working great

• Please log in to reply

con3636

con3636

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I purchased an antenna from Wifi-Link a while back but there wasn't any wifi in my area, but now that I moved back to my house it is working great. At my house we have many computers on our hard line internet, and when one person is doing something, everyone else can not. To solve this, I used my panel antenna from Wifi-Link and was able to pick up numerous WAN's. I can now use the free wifi at our public library, two blocks away! Not only that but I can get the wifi from businesses that offer it free all the way from my residential area! Wifi-Link allows me to surf the web faster than with out wired home network. I reccommend Wifi-Link products to anyone who needs to get wireless internet anywhere.

http://www.wifi-link.com/

Advertisements

dan the pizza man

dan the pizza man

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Does the signal remain steady? how much better is it from using just the wireless card?

con3636

con3636

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Yeah, previously my connections would come in and out using my built in wireless card but with my antenna I have never lost a signal and the drivers for it show you the signal strength in percent. It has at least a 20% better signal than my wireless card.