Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please ignore - problem disappeared by itself

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

iLoveLucy

iLoveLucy

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey guys,

My computer starts up as nomral and then when I see it logging in with the message "Loading your settings..." the monitor tells me there's no input from the computer (so it's goes blank) and I can't do anything with my computer.

I tried last known good setting, but I get the same thing. I also tried safe mode, and afer an usually long time it finally logged me in using safe mode so as least that works.

My monitor works fine just before I get the message so I think it's something to do with the computer. I don't think I've made any software changes on my computer though before having this problem I did open up my computer to take out and clean the CD drive (which shattered one of my CDs a few dats ago) but that's all really.

Edit: Fixed by itself.

Edited by iLoveLucy, 24 May 2009 - 08:10 AM.

Advertisements