Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer help ( epson stylus photo rx420 )

• Please log in to reply

ivansmagic

ivansmagic

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hi there,

I am looking for some help with my printer. Its an Epson Stylus photo RX420.

I usually upload photos from my camera by putting the SD card into the slot on the printer. This then opens a box prompting me as to which actions I want to take which has been fine up until now.

Now, when I insert the card nothing happens. I have reset to auto runs settings but to no avail. I then tried to update the drivers via device manager but get the following message.

the file E_DDSP13.DLL is needed. please select the path where it is located.

I am guessing that this is what is causing the problem, but can anyone help me with this ?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Run your Epson CD again.

ivansmagic

ivansmagic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
i have done that but the problem still exists. I have also tried the microsoft autorun repair wizard without success and checked the registry values for autorun. they seem to be fine