Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Thank you to GeeksToGo!

• Please log in to reply

Selena Nichols

Selena Nichols

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I just wanted to take a moment to compliment GeeksToGo in general and Rorschach112 in particular for helping people like myself with their computer isses. Rorschach112 took me through a three-day journey of clearing a nasty virus off of my system and in reading some of the other threads I see that his level of dedication is commonplace across GeeksToGo. With so many black hats out there trying to hurt us "common" users it really makes me feel good to know that there are people on or side here.

Thanks again!

Selena Nichols

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,640 posts
thanks for the kind words, and I am glad we could help :) and Rorschach112 is one of the best in the business :)

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

thanks for the kind words, and I am glad we could help :) and Rorschach112 is one of the best in the business :)

Agreed - He has helped many of us deal with the nasties out there, and I myself have learned alot from him :)

Brian