Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spy.Zbot.Yeth & Vundo.GRB!

• Please log in to reply

YeahBill

YeahBill

• Pip
  • 3 posts
This computer currently has the Trojan Spy.Zbot.YETH
I can access its positioning. But as it is a currently running/or copy-written program, and involved components, (Access Denied on deletion) I cannot delete it. The infection is bad enough, that i cannot log into my Main User and am currently on a guest user.
Any suggestions, or help would be great, and i will agree to dload or post any hijack this logs. I haven't ever done one before, the computer is normally safe.

Thanks,
Bill Harris

Edited by Octagonal, 23 May 2009 - 06:59 PM.
Error when merging topics

Advertisements

YeahBill

YeahBill

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This computer as of two days ago, ran faster than any comp i've had before.
Then i got something calling itself Spy.Zbot.YETH
It created a firewall error registry? Now when i load my admin login. This loads first, then it loads the virus, and then i am unable to do anything else. The start buttons/desktop icons/taskbar, ALL of them go at such a slow pace, you arent even able to open taskmgr. or anything at all. I cant open Ie of course i hope you understand. The guest login contains the same error? Or virus, but it opens after the rest of my things load. So unless i will be completely reformatting, which i do not know how to do. I would like to change my administrator to the other login.
Hopefully then, i can run the setups for other virus scans? because i cant access them on this login, and definately cant run on the other.
Thanks,
Bill Harris